Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Rite Aid trip!



I had a few extra minutes yesterday morning so I figured I'd try the other Rite Aid in town (Milwood) and see if I could get the Renu contact solution there we need contact solution and I really wanted the money maker... sure enough- they were fully stocked!

Here's what I ended up with:

3 Pampers Jumbo diapers- $8.99- buy 3, get a $5 +Up reward
- 3 Free product coupon from Pampers
*** FREE PLUS $5 +Up reward ****

Renu Sensitive Contact Solution- $7.29
-$2.00 off Rite Aid video values coupon
-$2.00 off printable
** $3.29 OOP, PLUS $7.29 SCR!!- $4 money maker!! **

Cars Sippy Cup- $4.99 (I needed something else to bring my total to the positive and my son will LOVE this)

$51.71 before coupons and discounts
-$10.70 sales
-$5.00 off $25.00 coupon
-$30.97 coupons
-$2.00 +Up reward from yesterday
=========================
** $3.04 OOP!! ***
- $3.04 Gift Card from June P&G Promo
** FREE!!! PLUS $5.00 +Up reward and $7.29 SCR= $12.29 money maker!! **

I love shopping at Rite Aid!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that Renu is back in stock at the Rite Aid on Centre! There were several there this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I didn't even realize this wasn't the same picture from earlier this week. Looks like you already found it!!

    ReplyDelete