Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Amazon.com Diaper deals

I saw some postings this week about some diaper deals at Amazon.com and since I was running low on Goodnites for my oldest I thought I'd check them out... turns out there are some really good deals right now! Plus, if you use Swag Bucks and have Amazon.com gift certificates, although it's not fun to use them for needed items, it makes needed items free!

The discounts are with the Subscribe & Save program- which you can cancel anytime (like as soon as I get my diapers delivered!). Shipping is FREE and they are delivered in 2 days. It's a good thing because I think we only have 2 Goodnites left! And, I had plenty of Amazon.com giftcards from Swag Bucks so I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket!

Here's what I ordered:
Huggies Overnites 56 ct box size 5- $10.63
Huggies Goodnites 27 ct small- $12.59

Right now there is a 30% discount on Subscribe and Save items. The discount doesn't show up until you add the item into your cart... Go here to check out all the different Subscribe and Save diapers and wipes deals.

Let me know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment