Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Even cheaper diapers at Amazon.com!





I posted last week about Amazon.com Subscribe and Save Diapers Sale. If you get Parents magazine, the deal is even better. There is a 20% off diapers coupon around page 96- it's a bright orange card.

There are lots of different items in the 30% off sale, but I just ordered a box of Pampers Baby Dry diapers- size 5- normal price is $33.49, subscribe and save discount brings the total to $23.44, the 20% off coupon (enter at checkout) brings the total shipped price to only $16.74!!

If you use Swag Bucks and have Amazon.com gift cards, you might be able to get these for free! I've been saving my gift cards earned through Swag Bucks, I am paying nothing out of pocket! Plus, subscribe and save items ship for free- 2 day delivery, so my diapers will be here Thursday.

The diapers I ordered are here, but you can go to the Amazon.com Subscribe and Save store to browse through all the other available items. You can cancel the subscribe feature anytime.

Thanks For the Mommas for the heads up on the coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment