Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

SUPER couponing at Target!


I had a great shopping trip at Target this week. I ordered more Huggies Overnites from Amazon a few weeks ago and was really disappointed when they arrived to find out that Huggies changed the Overnites. I wrote to Huggies and let them know how disappointed I was, and they sent me TWO coupons for FREE BIG packs of diapers! Not free jumbo packs, free BIG packs (around $20 each!). I was very happy to see Target was doing a gift card promo this week- buy 2 big packs at $18.99 each, get a $5 gift card. So, not only could I get 2 free packages of diapers, I could get a $5 Target gift card! Awesome!

2- Huggies Big Packs of diapers- $18.99 each (buy 2 get a $5 gift card!)
2- FREE big pack coupons
** 2 for FREE!! PLUS $5 gift card! **

4- Target Trail Mix- $2.50
2- $1.50 off 2 Target printable
** $1.75 each! **

Transformer toy- $9.99
$5.00 off Target mobile coupon
$5.00 off Target printable
** FREE!! ** My son is going to LOVE this for Christmas- and I will too since it was FREE!!

$69.11 before coupons and discounts
-$8.86 sales
-$50.98 coupons
====================
** $9.27 OOP!! PLUS $5.00 gift card earned!! **

I'm pretty happy with this Target trip-- Of my $9.27 OOP, $2.28 was tax! I bought the trail mix because it's yummy and the Target registers can be tricky when you're getting a gift card deal. I needed to spend at least $5 OOP so the gift card deal would work without any problems.

Yippee for FREE diapers and a gift card to spend later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment