Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Another double coupon Meijer trip!



I was in Jackson again yesterday without my kids and stopped at Meijer on my way home to use a couple good "doubler" coupons... here's what I ended up with:

4- Yoplait Greek Yogurt- $.99
$.50 off 2 printable
** $.49.5 each!

2- Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce- $1.29
2- Old El Paso Refried Beans- $1.05
4- $.50 off Old El Paso printable
** $.29 for enchilada sauce- $.05 for refried beans! **
(I could have gotten taco seasoning for free but figured since I got 8 Ortega seasonings free last week at Meijer I'd just get other things that normally cost me more!)

Lettuce- $1.19

I did break this into 2 transactions because only 2 of each coupon double

$9.83 before coupons and discounts
-$3.00 coupons
-$3.00 doubled coupons
========================
$3.83 OOP!!

Just like my last double coupon experience, I would have done better if the items I bought using the coupons were on sale, but it was still cheaper than waiting for the items to go on sale at home and using the coupon without the doubler...

No comments:

Post a Comment