Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting back into drugstore shopping- Walgreens!


I've taken a couple weeks off of drugstore shopping, but I couldn't pass up the deals at Walgreens this week. I was completely out of women's razors (for some reason I can't bring myself to use any of the freebie men's razors I get) and Walgreens has a great making my favorite kind of razors free after RR!

Here's what I did:

2- Schick Quattro Razors or 4 ct Refills- $8.99 (get $5 RR!)
2- $5.00 off printable previously on coupons.com
** $3.99 OOP PLUS $5 RR earned!! **

2- Zarbee's Cough Night-time- $5.99 (get $6 RR!)
2- $1.00 off printable on coupons.com
** $4.99 OOP PLUS $6 RR!! **

4- Johnson First Aid Kit- $.99
2- $1.50 off 2 from in-store display
** $.49 for 2! ** Great donation item!

2- Hershey's Aid Delights- $.59 (filler items!)

I broke this into 3 transactions to lower my OOP... here are the totals:

$53.95 before coupons and discounts
-$16.81 sales
-$15.00 coupons
-$11.00 Register Rewards redeemed
===========================
** $11.14 OOP!! ** PLUS I have another $11.00 in Register Rewards left to spend! I'll definitely be going back for more Quattro refills!

No comments:

Post a Comment