Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Meijer Deal Picture



This was definitely a better Meijer week! Luckily my mom was here this morning to help with multiple transactions. I got all this at Meijer this morning and spent $29.26 and still have one $5 checkout coupon- so $24.26 for all the stuff in the picture plus bananas that didn't make the picture! There are 2- 24 packs of Ice Mountan Water .5L bottles, 1- 12 pack of Ice Mountain Sport Bottles, 4- 18 oz boxes of Cheerios, 2- Trix, 24- 8oz Kraft cheese (not all for me!), 1 Tropicana Orange Juice (coupon from Quaker deal 2 weeks ago), 6- Pillsbuy crescent rolls, 3- Aunt Millies Healthy Goodness Bread, 1- Garden Fresh Salsa, 1- Garden Fresh Tortilla Chips.

I think that's all.... What a deal! I saved $128.52!! That's around 85% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment