Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

How I get coupons...

I get most of my coupons online, but I also started emailing companies a couple months ago after I found a posting on Couponing to Disney's blog. I contact companies to compliment then on their products and usually receive coupons. I'd recommend that if you start doing this, keep a list or a spreadsheet including what company you contacted, when you contacted them, and then what they respond back to you and then what you end up getting. Once you start sending out the compliments it's easy to lose track of who you have already contacted.

I've received tons of freebies this way- 2 free packs of Huggies diapers, free trash bags, free cleaning products, free coupons off food and other high value coupons.

You can check out Couponing to Disney's website to see all of her contacts. It's great way to save lots of money!

Check out the printable coupons sidebar on my blog to see where I find most of my printable coupons. If I know that I need a particular product at the store, I often will find their website and see if they also may have printable coupons. Yesterday I needed batteries, and Energizer had a $1.00 coupon on their website that I was able to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment