Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swag Bucks

I wanted to let everyone know that I finally joined Swag Bucks, which is a website that rewards you for doing your everyday internet searching. I just joined this week, so I haven't redeemed any Swag Bucks yet but it seems simple and I've heard lots of good things about their program.

Go here to join, and start earning Swag Bucks that you can redeem for prizes- I'm hoping to get a bunch of Amazon.com gift cards. I keep hearing how easy it is to do.

It's simple- all you do is sign in and use their search box and you earn points! They also do extra codes and Swag Bucks hunts to earn even more. Good luck!

Today is the site's second anniversay, so be patient if you're trying to access the site- they are doing some extra codes and such today so the site is getting a bit overwhelmed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the E-Rewards survey and have made money. The one reward I was using the most was Borders/ Waldenbooks, then it closed at the mall. I'm going to check out your site. Thanks Penni

    ReplyDelete